Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween


Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. Changed the color of all my lights to amber tonight and put the finishing touches on most of everything. (The yard is not lit up this bright really, the camera makes it look brighter than it is).

A co-worker stopped by last night and I was telling him about the "Lost and Found" box that I was planning on doing with an ankle blaster inside. He said "You should put the candy in that", and I think that is what I am going to do. That way every trick or treater will have to walk up to it (I only plan on using the ankle blaster on the TOT's I think can handle it, no young ones). Same goes for the rest of my pneumatic props, I only use them on older kids or the ones who seem like they won't mind too much, like big groups of kids. I guess I just want everyone to enjoy the haunt.

Hope you all have a Happy Halloween and good luck with your haunts!

4 comments:

Drop Gallow said...

THE PLACE LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that set up looks killer! ( the ankle blaster sould get'em pretty good )

Johnny said...

Looks fantastic!
Happy Halloween!

Tisha Leigh said...

I wish I had a place of my own that I could decorate like that. Someday! :)