Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Haunted Trail: 2008

This is a yard haunt that is about a mile away from where I live. I had heard about it last year but didn't get a chance to go see it, so I was looking forward to it this year. It has many more props than I have shown here and a trail that goes through the front and back yards, as well as a short stretch through the woods. It also has a long tunnel at one point, complete with a Michael Myers prop who is waiting for you at the exit. I wish I had been able to see this at night, but I had my own haunt to tend to then.










Looking forward to seeing this one again next year... Good Job Pam!

2 comments:

pamannz said...

Thanks!!! Love the pictures - you're very talented! Thanks for posting on your website. I really enjoyed talking to you. Sorry I didn't have it complete when you stopped by. I hope to have ready earlier next year & you're welcome to come walk "The Haunted Trail" anytime. Hopefully we can go a little deeper into the woods next year. I look forward to seeing you & your display next year! Thanks, Pam

Grim said...

No problem, I enjoyed seeing it. I keep thinking about how cool it would be if a lot more people did yard haunts in our area. They are so much fun! I'll be looking forward to seeing yours again next year!